British airways has reached a new low in their lack of customer care by failing to look after a young passenger with a life threatening nut allergy.
Mollie Hyams, who was 5 years old at the time of the incident, and her family were bullied into leaving the plane after a request was made not to serve nuts on the flight due to Mollie's allergy.
There was a similar situation handled very differently on a recent Ryanair flight. Ryanair were notified of 4 year old Fae Platten's nut allergy, made several announcements to passengers and ensured that no nuts were sold on the particular flight. Despite the warnings, a passenger four rows away failed to comply and Fae suffered an attack after breathing the contaminated air. Her face became swolen, she lost consciousness and needed hospital treatment once the flight landed. The passenger has been banned from flying with Ryanair for two years.